Free membership throughout COVID-19
UPDATE: Applications are now closed. Thank you to all those who shared, applied and sent good wishes.
We had reserved all our all adult bikes for our front-line key-workers. So they could travel safely and conveniently.
The programme included free delivery, free returns and free membership throughout the pandemic. They also received a Bike Club goody-bag with sunglasses, water bottle and tote bag.
Colouring in for heroes
We made this fun colouring sheet to share with our heroes. 🌈 Simply download and print here. Send us a pic of your creation on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter and we'll print it out to send with their bike.
Meet the heroes
View this post on Instagram
"Out in the world we’re fairly protected by all that is going on behind the scenes to fight the pandemic. Speaking to Alice really opened up my eyes as to the pain and suffering these guys see on a daily basis. They’re doing their utmost to help us right now, so I found my way to do my bit to help them." - Founder, Alexandra. We’ve reserved all our adult bikes especially for front-line key-workers. With free delivery and free membership throughout COVID-19. So they can rely on cleaner, more reliable travel. 💙 Read more about our NHS initiative on our website [Link in bio] and spread the word to anyone you know who could benefit from a bike for the coming months. 📣💌
View this post on Instagram
A bit of good news for your Sunday evening! 📣💌 Meet Alice. She's a front-line NHS worker saving lives. After train services decreased and left her uncertain as to how she’d get home, she reached out for help. She now looks forward to her commute on her Tern E-bike and says the bike has been amazing 😊 We’ve reserved all our adult bikes especially for front-line key-workers. With free delivery and free membership throughout COVID-19. So they can rely on cleaner, more reliable travel. 💙 If you fit the bill, or know someone else who does, please pass this onto them. It’s the least we can do to say thank you 🚲
Terms and Conditions
- Applicable only for London-based frontline workers. This is where the situation is currently at its worst in the UK. This is also where the Bike Club is based, and so we are better able to provide mechanical support if required.
- We will run a credit check on all applicants. Membership is subject to passing our criteria.
- We will require a direct debit mandate to be set up. No money will be taken until such time as the offer ends.
- Free membership is initially for a two month period as from delivery date. This will be reviewed on the 1 June, with the view to an extension if required.
- This offer is for a refurbished adult bike and does not extend to children's bikes.
- Whilst stocks last.